Microsoft Azure for AWS Experts (40390)
This 3-day instructor-led course provides an in-depth discussion and practical hands-on training of Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Services (IaaS) including Azure Virtual Machines, Storage, Virtual Networking, and deployment options. In addition to practical, hands-on training, the student will participate in several architecture design sessions to help them prepare for real world scenarios. This training is specifically designed to relate technologies and scenarios used in AWS to those used in Microsoft Azure.
Who should attend
IT Professionals, Developers, and Enterprise Architects with cloud computing experience using Amazon Web Services.
- Know the core components of Microsoft Azure
- Learn basic subscription management and how to manage access to subscriptions
- Understand Microsoft Azure Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Understand virtual machines and virtual networks and their underlying architecture and capabilities
- Be able to use Azure Resource Manager to deploy, manage, and control access to Azure resources
- Understand Azure Storage, StorSimple, and Azure Site Recovery technologies
- Implement the basic capabilities of Azure AD
- Understand multi-factor authentication
- Analyze, design, prepare, and present solutions for a customer