Updating your Business Intelligence Skills to Microsoft SQL Server 2012 (40009)
Who should attend
This course is intended for BI professionals with experience of using SQL Server 2008 R2.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Experience of creating database solutions in SQL Server, including basic Transact-SQL programming.
- Familiarity with data warehousing and BI solutions, including extract, transform, and load (ETL), data modeling, and reporting
Delegates will learn how to
- Describe key new and enhanced features for BI in SQL Server 2012.
- Use new and enhanced features in SQL Server Integration Services.
- Manage data quality by using SQL Server Data Quality Services.
- Manage master data by using new and enhanced features of SQL Server Master Data Services.
- Use new and enhanced features of SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Create tabular data models with PowerPivot and DAX.
- Implement a tabular data model in SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Use Power View to create interactive data visualizations.
- Integrate Microsoft cloud technologies into a BI solution.
This three-day instructor-led course provides existing SQL Server Business Intelligence (BI) professionals with the knowledge and skills to use new and enhanced BI capabilities in SQL Server 2012.