Developing SQL Databases (20762)
This five-day instructor-led course provides you with the knowledge and skills to develop a Microsoft SQL Server 2016 database. The course teaches you how to use SQL Server 2016 product features and tools related to developing a database.
Please note in the UK this course is delivered over 5 days. This is following delegate feedback, to ensure all topics are covered and objectives are met.
Who should attend
IT Professionals who want to become skilled on SQL Server 2016 product features and technologies for implementing a database.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality
- Working knowledge of Transact-SQL and relational databases
- Design and Implement Tables
- Describe advanced table designs
- Ensure Data Integrity through Constraints
- Describe indexes, including Optimized and Columnstore indexes
- Design and Implement Views
- Design and Implement Stored Procedures
- Design and Implement User Defined Functions
- Respond to data manipulation using triggers
- Design and Implement In-Memory Tables
- Implement Managed Code in SQL Server
- Store and Query XML Data
- Work with Spatial Data
- Store and Query Blobs and Text Documents