Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure (20414)
In this course, students will learn how to plan and implement some of the more advanced features available in Windows Server 2012. Course 20413A is a prerequisite course for Course 20414A.
Who should attend
This course is intended for Information Technology (IT) professionals who are responsible for planning, designing and deploying a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 enterprise and Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructures including the network services. Candidates would typically have experience of previous Windows Server operating systems and have Windows Server 2012 certification (MCSA) or equivalent skills.
The secondary audience for this course will be candidates are IT professionals who are looking to take the exam 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Enterprise Server Infrastructure, as a standalone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE certification.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Students will learn how to:
- Plan and implement server virtualization strategy.
- Plan and implement networks and storage for virtualization.
- Plan and deploy virtual machines.
- Manage a virtual machine deployment.
- Plan and implement a server monitoring strategy.
- Plan and implement high availability for file services and applications.
- Plan and implement a highly available infrastructure using failover clustering.
- Plan and implement an server updates infrastructure.
- Plan and implement a business continuity strategy.
- Plan and implement a public key infrastructure (PKI).
- Plan and implement an identity federation infrastructure.
- Plan and Implement an information rights management infrastructure.