Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 (20342)
This course teaches students how to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 messaging environment. Guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment are covered. This course prepares IT professionals who are planning to take the exam 70-342: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, Advanced Solutions, as a stand-alone, or as part of the requirement for the MCSE: Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 certification.
Who should attend
- Professionals aspiring to be enterprise-level Messaging Administrators
- IT Generalists and Help Desk Professionals who want to learn about Exchange Server 2013
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- At least 3 years of experience working in the IT field (In the areas of network administration, help desk, or system administration)
- Passed 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013, or equivalent
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Exchange Server
- Minimum of six months of experience working with Exchange Server 2010 or Exchange Server 2013
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2012
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS
- Experience working with certificates, including public key infrastructure (PKI) certificates
- Experience working with Windows PowerShell
- Design and implement Exchange Server 2013 Unified Messaging.
- Design and implement site resiliency for Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan a virtualization strategy for Exchange Server 2013 roles.
- Design and implement message transport security.
- Design and implement message retention in Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement messaging compliance.
- Design and implement administrative security in an Exchange Server 2013 environment.
- Use Windows PowerShell 3.0 to manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Design and implement integration with Exchange Online.
- Design and implement messaging coexistence.
- Design and implement Exchange Server migrations from non-Exchange messaging systems, and upgrades from previous Exchange Server versions.