Enterprise Voice and Online Services with Microsoft Lync Server 2013 (20337)
This course teaches students how to design and configure Enterprise Voice and Online Services in Microsoft Lync Server 2013, how to configure and manage a Lync Server 2013 on premises, in the cloud or in a mixed deployment, and how to deliver a Lync based enterprise voice solution. This course also provides guidelines, best practices, and considerations to help you optimize your Lync server deployment and prepares students for Exam 70-337.
Who should attend
IT Consultants and Telecommunications Consulting professionals who design, plan, deploy, and maintain solutions for unified communications with particular emphasis on enterprise VOIP and online services. The student should be able to translate business requirements into technical architecture and design for a UC solution.
- Minimum of two years of experience with Microsoft Lync technologies or similar telephony systems.
- Familiarity with supported migration scenarios.
- Experience deploying Lync Server solutions for the following scenarios:
- End users
- Endpoint devices
- Audio/video and Web conferences
- Familiarity with security and high availability concepts.
- Experience with monitoring and troubleshooting Lync Server.
- Understanding of Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS).
- Networking experience
- Knowledge of PowerShell
- Design Enterprise Voice Solution
- Design and configure network services
- Configure Enterprise Voice
- Implement emergency voice services
- Plan and configure a Lync online hybrid solution