Analyzing Data with Power BI (10989)
Who should attend
- The primary audience for this course is BI professionals who need to analyze data utilizing Power BI.
- Business users looking to gain insights into their data to impact their business decisions.
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system and its core functionality.
- Basic knowledge of data warehouse schema topology (including star and snowflake schemas).
- Some exposure to basic programming concepts (such as looping and branching).
- An awareness of key business priorities such as revenue, profitability, and financial accounting is desirable.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications – particularly Excel.
These prerequisites can be achieved by attending courses:
- Querying Data with Transact-SQL (20761)
- Describe key features of a self-service BI solution
- Describe Power BI and its data sources
- Model, shape, and combine data
- Describe Power BI data visualizations
This two-day instructor-led course teaches you how analyze data with Power BI. Power BI is a cloud-based business analytics service that gives you a single view of your most critical business data. Monitor the health of your business using a live dashboard, create rich interactive reports with Power BI Desktop and access your data on the go with native Power BI Mobile apps. This course will give you the skills to fully leverage this power data visualization tool.