Introduction to SQL Databases (10985)
This three-day instructor-led course is the starting point if you are looking to move into a database professional role or if your job role is expanding to encompass database elements. You will learn fundamental database concepts including database types, database languages, and database designs.
Who should attend
IT Professionals who are moving into a database role, or whose role has expanded to include database technologies.
This is a foundation level course and only requires general computer literacy.
- Learn key database concepts in the context of SQL Server 2016
- Become familiar with database languages used in SQL Server 2016
- Describe data modelling techniques
- Perform normalization and denormalization techniques
- Describe relationship types and effects in database design
- Understand the effects of database design on performance
- Know commonly used database objects