ITIL® V3 Capability Certificate in Service Offerings and Agreements (ITIL3CSOA)
The ITIL Certificate in Service Offerings and Agreement (SOA) Course is one of the four courses that fit into the capability stream for ITIL certification.
This certification is intended to enable the holders of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management to acquire the skills needed to begin the practical application of the concepts, covered by this course, in support of the Service Management lifecycle.
The Service Offerings and Agreements Course provides in-depth practical advice and guidance on process structure, roles, functions and activities that will enable role focused capability and competency in relation to:
- Service Portfolio Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Demand Management
- Supplier Management
- Financial Management
- Business Relationship Management
The main focus of the course is covered by the Service Strategy & Service Design volumes of the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
Please be aware, this course also provides 35 Hours of Contact Education/Professional Development Units towards PMI PMP certification/re-certification
Who should attend
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management,and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
- Individuals who require a practical understanding of the Service Offerings and Agreement processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service within an organisation
- Operational staff involved in Service Portfolio Management; Service Catalogue Management; Service Level Management; Demand Management; Supplier Management; Financial Management and Business Relationship Management who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities.
It is accredited by, and follows the syllabus specified by the APM Group (www.apmgroup.co.uk).
Possession of one of the following:
- ITIL v3 or 2011 Foundation
- ITIL v2 Foundation and v2/v3 Foundation Bridge.
You will need to bring along a photo copy of your ITIL Foundation Certificate as evidence that you have passed the Foundation Certificate.
Failure to comply to these pre-requisites will result in candidates results being withheld by the BCS.
On attending the course please ensure you provide documented evidence that you have passed the ITIL Foundation course by either presenting your certificate (or a copy of your certificate) to the course lecturer. If you cannot provide the physical certificate, then as a minimum you must provide the certificate number. Failure to comply to these pre-requisites will result in candidates results being withheld by the BCS.
Success on the course will be enhanced by candidates spending at least 12 hours on reviewing their ITIL Foundation material prior to attending one of the ITIL Intermediate 'capability' courses
Examination: The exam is gradient, scenario based multi-choice. There are 8 questions to be completed in 90 minutes. Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks. The pass mark is 28 marks from 40 (70%).
If taking an exam, candidates are required to provide Photo ID with a valid signature e.g. driving license, passport or named work ID badges prior to sitting their exam. Failure to produce this ID will result in their exam results being withheld until proof of ID is provided to the BCS. Please note that if proof is not provided within 40 days, candidate's exam results will be null and void and a re-sit would be required.
Duration 5 days
Price (excl. VAT)
- United Kingdom: £ 2,793.-