ITIL® V3 Lifecycle Certificate in Service Design (ITIL3LSD)
Click on the location to go directly to the booking pageSchedule
Who should attend
- Managers who have attained the V3 ITIL Foundation certificate in Service Management, or the V3 Foundation Bridge certificate and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications.
- Managers who require a practical understanding of the Service Design processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service within an organisation.
- Operational staff involved in Service Catalogue Management, Service Level Management, Capacity Management, Availability Management, IT Service Continuity Management, Information Security Management, and Supplier Management, who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities.
Possession of ITIL V3 Foundation Certificates or ITIL V2 Foundation plus Bridging Certificate – On attending the course please ensure you provide documented evidence that you have passed either the ITIL Version 3 Foundation or the V2 to V3 Foundation bridging course by either presenting your certificate (or a copy of your certificate) to the course lecturer. If you cannot provide the physical certificate, then as a minimum you must provide the certificate number. If the exam board was not ISEB, you must also provide the name of the examination board who issued the certificate. Failure to this will result in you exam results being withheld by the exam accreditation body until proof of accreditation has been provided. If you have lost your certificate or you do not have a record of your certificate number please contact ISEB directly before attending the course. ISEB can be contacted on the following number 01793 417655. Thank you for your co-operation.
The ITIL® Lifecycle in Service Design Course is one of the five courses that fit into the lifecycle stream for ITIL® Version 3 certification.
This certification is intended to enable the holders of the ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management to acquire the skills needed to have a comprehensive understanding of the processes and roles described in the Service Design element of the Service Management lifecycle.
The course provides the delegates with an in-depth understanding of the following:
- Service Design Principles
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Information Security Management
- Supplier Management
- Tools and Technology
- Process implementation and on-going improvement
Duration: 3 days
Price (excl. VAT):
- £ 1,185.-