Designing HP Storage Datacenter Solutions - 00314303 (DSD)
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request
Who should attend
This course is for customers, patners and employees who provide high-level technical design, installation and configuration support for HP Storage solutions in a federated cloud solution that leverages HP products, solutions and technologies that include but are not limited to 3PAR, X9000, EVA, P4000, and StoreOnce D2D solutions.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
Recommended prerequisite certification and training:
- Master ASE - HP StorageWorks Solutions 
HP Strongly recommends that you complete the following training before attending
- Course 00299816: Designing and Implementing HP Cloud Solutions using 3PAR, Rev. 11.21
- Course 00291842: Managing HP Storage P9000 Solutions. Rev. 10.41
- Course 00280117: HP StorageWorks P4000 SAN Configuration and Administration, Rev. 11.1
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Demonstrate how to provision storage on a 3PAR F or T series enclosure using the InForm OS functionality.
- Demonstrate HP 3PAR Thin Technology.
- Demonstrate HP 3PAR Virtual Copy software.
- Demonstrate Dynamic and Adaptive Optimization feature.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the HP 3PAR Virtual Domains.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the HP 3PAR Scheduler and the Virtual Lock by using CLI.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the HP 3PAR Remote Copy feature.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the performance aspects of a HP 3PAR Storage System solution
- Configure and install networks of Storage Systems, including multi-site installations providing High Availability / Disaster Recovery.
- Demonstrate how to provision multi-tiered storage in a federated data center leveraging BladeSystem Matrix.
- Demonstrate the configuration of a highly resilient D2D solution.
- Demonstrate how to configure and provision storage on an HP P4000 solution .
- Understand how to provision the HP StorageWorks X9000 network storage system in a federated datacenter.
Duration: 3 days
Price (excl. VAT):
- £ 1,295.-