00314301 - Accelerated Migrating & Troubleshooting HP Enterprise Networks, Rev 11.31 (AMTEN)
Who should attend
Network Engineers and Designers Seeking Master ASE certification.
To attend the Accelerated Migrating & Troubleshooting HP Enterprise Networks course it is recommended that the candidate has one of the following active certifications:
- HP ProCurve MASE Campus LANs 
- HP ASE NI 
- CCIE Routing & Switching
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Identify the proprietary Layer 2 and Layer 3 protocols being used.
- Migrate the network to the open-standards counterpart for each proprietary protocol.
- Develop step-by-step migration strategies for networks while reducing potential downtime
- Upgrade existing access-layer, distribution, and core switches, based on the Layer 2 or Layer 3 protocols they support.
- Troubleshoot enterprise level networks running advanced routing and switching protocols like BGP and MPLS, including L2VPN and L3VPN Certification & Exams
Duration 5 days
Price (excl. VAT)
- United Kingdom: £ 2,195.-