Cloud Computing Foundation (HL973)
The EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation certificate requires an overview of the field of cloud computing and its relationship with other areas of information management. The EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation course is preparation for the certification exam and covers the fundamental concepts of Cloud computing and understanding of the architecture, design, deployment of Cloud computing and its incorporation in the organization. Deliveries of this course include HP specific Cloud content, accredited by EXIN, which is not available from any other vendor delivering this course.
Who should attend
- EXIN Cloud Computing Foundation is intended for everyone playing a role or having an interest in the use and management of internet based services. This includes staff from internal and external service providers, their customers, managers and auditors.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:-
- Describe the main concepts from which cloud computing has developed.
- Identify the main drivers and limitations of cloud computing.
- Explain the levels of service management in a cloud environment.
- Describe how cloud computing impacts business processes.
- Describe security, privacy, and compliance issues in the cloud environment.
- Describe how to evaluate potential cloud solutions.
- Explain what cloud computing is.
- Describe the Service Oriented Architecture and its relationship to cloud computing.
- Describe the benefits and components of a local cloud environment.
- Describe how to access cloud services.
- Identify benefits and risks of providing cloud services.
- Describe costs and benefits of a cloud environment.