Accelerated Interoperability & Troubleshooting HP Networks, Rev 11.31 (HL039)
This accelerated training helps network engineers to design and implement multivendor networks that include Comware, ProVision, and Cisco switches. The course focuses on the key differences between platforms, such as VLAN configuration, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), Open Shortest Path First (OSPF), link aggregation, and Network Address Translation (NAT). This accelerated course also helps networking engineers to improve their troubleshooting skills on both Comware and ProVision switches. The course focuses on troubleshooting methodologies and practices in medium to enterprise networks. The course is built around the IETF 5 Layer Model and includes a number of labs covering topics like troubleshooting VLANs, OSPF routing and spanning tree issues.
Who should attend
Professionals who design, implement, and support network solutions based on Comware, ProVision and Cisco switches and technologies, including systems engineers, systems designers, customer IT staff, HP services field and call center support engineers.
To attend the Accelerated Interoperability & Troubleshooting HP Networks course it is recommended that the candidate has one of the following active certifications:
- Industry equivalent experience
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Design and implement multivendor networks containing Comware,ProVision and Cisco switches and routers
- Identify and solve issues that can arise when combining vendor specific proprietary protocols and industry standard IEEE based protocols
- Support and correct issues in LAN-switching and in routed, multiple subnet network deployments.
- Develop a troubleshooting methodology to isolate and correct problems in complex networks
Duration 5 days
Price (excl. VAT)
- United Kingdom: £ 2,250.-