Managing HP 3PAR StoreServ III (H9P97)
Who should attend
- Storage administrators with experience managing 3PAR StoreServ arrays on a daily basis for at least a year.
A storage administrator who has been managing 3PAR StoreServ arrays on a daily basis for at least a year. This training is not for an individual who has no experience managing a 3PAR array
- Explain how space is allocated and mapped
- Understand performance bottlenecks and best practices to overcome them
- Size an array for adaptive optimization
- Explain 3PAR events and alerts
- Use best practices to troubleshoot your storage system
- Upgrade your hardware and software of your storage system
- Employ tools that can be used to troubleshoot and respond to 3PAR performance issues
The following topics are not included in this course: •Hands-on hardware installation •Hands on with hardware •Array installation •Hands-on Peer Motion •On-line Import •VMware labs
Benefits to you •Gain the knowledge necessary to understand advanced features of managing a 3PAR StoreServ array
This 3-day training covers advanced topics that a storage administrator will encounter after performing the tasks covered in the 3PAR basic courses (HK902 and HK904). Topics included are: Space Explained, Performance, Adaptive Optimization, Alerts, Troubleshooting, Upgrading, and Configuration Rebalancing. The course is 60% lecture with 40% hands-on labs.