HP-UX for Experienced HP-UX System Administrators (H5875)
This fast-paced intensive course is designed for experienced Tru64, AIX, Solaris, Linux, or other UNIX® administrators who need to understand the differences between HP-UX and standard UNIX. It is essential that students have existing UNIX system administration experience. The 5-day course is 50 percent lecture and 50 percent hands-on labs using HP.
Who should attend
- Experienced UNIX System Administrators who are new to HP-UX systems.
- Existing knowledge and system administration experience of a version of UNIX.
- Configure and manage disk devices via LVM.
- Configure network connectivity and services.
- Shutdown, boot, reboot and recover HP-UX.
- Configure and manage HP-UX peripherals and device files.
- Configure and manage JFS file systems.
- Configure kernel drivers, subsystems, and tunable parameters.
- Install HP-UX OS software, applications, and patches.