Implementing and Troubleshooting HP Wireless Networks (H3K66)
The Implementing and Troubleshooting HP Wireless Networks course provides you with the skills and tools to successfully design, implement and troubleshoot SMB and small- enterprise level HP wireless networks, including how to integrate into the existing wired infrastructure.
Wireless networks deployments is nowadays no longer a question of when will it be deployed. Wireless networks are already widely deployment in a majority of today’s businesses, schools and universities. With the Implementing and Troubleshooting HP Wireless Networks course HP Networking provides you with a solid introduction to HP Networking’s wireless products and solutions covering important topics such as, 802.11 standards, Controller Team for high availability purposes, industry level wireless security technologies (WPA2, AES, etc.). As well as basic architectural design, implementation and configuration of HP Networking wireless products which are covered in both lecture and hands-on activities.
This course is approximately 60% hands-on-labs and 40% lecture and learning activities. The Implementing and Troubleshooting HP Wireless Networks course prepares you for the HP Accredited Solutions Expert (ASE) HP ASE – Wireless Networks Implementer V1 certification. HP Exam HP0-Y44 - Implementing and Troubleshooting HP Wireless Networks.
Who should attend
HP Partners, customers and employees who design, implement, and support wireless network solutions based on HP MSM wireless products and solutions, including systems engineers, systems designers, customer IT staff, HP services field and call center support engineers.
- HP ATP – Network Infrastructure  or CCNP – Wireless certification
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the HP Networking wireless products such as Access Points (AP’s) and Access/Mobility Controllers
- Perform initial setup and configuration of AP’s and controllers
- Understand the wireless fundamentals like, 802.11 standards, antennas, radios and Wi-Fi properties
- Indentify WLAN security vulnerabilities and how to solve them with the available technologies such as WPA2, 802.1x with local or external RADIUS server
- Setup and configure basic Guest Access policies
- Implement high availability solutions by setting up Controller Teaming and Meshing
- Configure and setup Layer 2 and Layer 3 roaming
- Troubleshoot covered topics like, Controller Teaming, Client connectivity, Wireless Security with the help of wireless troubleshooting tools such as InSSIDer, Network Monitor or Omnipeek