CCNA Data Center - Accelerated (CCNADCX)
The CCNA Data Center – Accelerated is a five-day accelerated instructor-led training course that introduces Cisco Data Center networking and technologies for delegates who already hold the CCNA Routing & Switching certification and are working towards the CCNA Data Center certification. It covers Cisco NX-OS software, and routing on Nexus switches. The second part of the course introduces you to unified computing, unified fabric, and network services. You will learn about the Cisco Nexus, MDS and UCS product families, and how they fit into Data Center network designs
As the content of this course is accelerated, it is imperative that all delegates meet the pre-requisites prior to attendance and should be prepared for extended training days.
Who should attend
This course is designed for individuals working towards the CCNA Data Center certification, who have already completed the CCENT Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician or CCNA Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching certification.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Basic computer literacy
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Basic Internet usage skills
- Have completed one of the following courses
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 Version 3.0 (ICND1)
- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices: Accelerated v3.0 (CCNAX)
- CCNA Bootcamp Version 3.0 (CCNAB)
- or hold a CCNA Routing and Switching certification.
Upon completing this course, you will be able to meet these objectives:
- Describe how a network works
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communications
- Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP services to meet network requirements
- Configure, verify, and troubleshoot routing operations on Cisco Nexus switches
- Describe and verify Cisco data center fundamentals
- Describe Cisco data center virtualization
- Describe Cisco data center storage networking
- Describe Cisco data center unified fabric
- Describe and verify Cisco UCS