Cloudera Data Analyst Training: Using Pig, Hive and Impala with Hadoop (CDAPHIH)
Cloudera University’s three-day data analyst training course focusing on Apache Pig and Hive and Cloudera Impala will teach you to apply traditional data analytics and business intelligence skills to Big Data. Cloudera presents the tools participants need to access, manipulate, and analyze complex data sets using SQL and familiar scripting languages.
Who should attend
This course is best suited to data analysts, business analysts, developers, and administrators who have experience with SQL and basic UNIX or Linux commands. Prior knowledge of Java and Apache Hadoop is not required.
- Data Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Application Developers
- System Administrators
Prior knowledge of Apache Hadoop is not required.
Through lectures and interactive, hands-on exercises, attendees will cover the full Hadoop ecosystem, learning topics such as:
- The fundamentals of Apache Hadoop and data ETL (extract, transform, load), ingestion, and processing with Hadoop tools
- Joining multiple data sets and analyzing disparate data with Pig
- Organizing data into tables, performing transformations, and simplifying complex queries with Hive
- Performing real-time interactive analyses on massive data sets stored in HDFS or HBase using SQL with Impala
- How to pick the best tool for a given task in Hadoop, achieve interoperability, and manage recurring workflows