Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks v2.0 (TSHOOT)
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) v2.0 is a five-day course designed to help network professionals hone the skills and knowledge needed to maintain their network and to diagnose and resolve network problems quickly and effectively. It also assists the network professional in preparing for Cisco CCNP certification. The TSHOOT course is a component of the CCNP curriculum.
The TSHOOT course is designed to teach professionals that work in complex network environments the necessary skills to maintain their networks and to diagnose and resolve network problems quickly and effectively. The course will provide information about troubleshooting and maintaining particular technologies, as well as procedural and organizational aspects of the troubleshooting and maintenance process. A large part of the training will consist of practicing these skills and reinforcing the concepts by putting them to use in a controlled environment. At the end of the course, the learners will have increased their skill level and developed as set of best practices based on their own and other learners’ experiences that they can take back to their organizations.
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Network professionals who want to increase their skill level at maintaining and troubleshooting complex Cisco IP networks. The typical job roles for this type of professional are network engineers, network operations center (NOC) technical support personnel, or help desk technicians
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Any individual involved in network maintenance and support
This course is part of the following Certifications:
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
- Cisco CCNA® certification
- Knowledge and experience of the implementation and verification of enterprise routing and switching technologies as offered by the Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks v2.0 (SWITCH) and Implementing Cisco IP Routing v2.0 (ROUTE) courses or equivalent skills and knowledge
Note: In addition to CCNA certification it is recommended that the learner has practical experience in installing, operating and maintaining Cisco routers and switches in an enterprise environment.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe the troubleshooting tools and methodologies that are used to identify and resolve issues in complex enterprise networks
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your company, SECHNIK Networking Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, Bank of POLONA Ltd., is facing
- Isolate and fix the network issues that your customer, RADULKO Transport Ltd., is facing