Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions v1.5 (SITCS)
Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS) v1.5 is an updated five-day instructor-led training course, which is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification.
The goal of the course is to provide students with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and manage security threat controls by leveraging the capabilities of Cisco’s FirePOWER NGIPS, AMP, WSA, CWS, and ESA products and solutions. Students will gain hands-on experience with configuring various advanced Cisco security solutions to mitigate outside threats, and to secure traffic traversing the network and security systems.
This course can provide a valuable learning experience for students studying to pass the SITCS Exam 300-210.
Delegates who have attended a previous version of this course and working towards exam 300-207 'Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS) v1.0' will have until 31st December 2016 to pass the exam, after which time it will retire.
Who should attend
- Network Security Engineers
This course is part of the following Certifications:
It is recommended, but not required, that students have the following knowledge and skills before attending this course:
- CCNA Security Certification
- any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe and implement Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA).
- Describe and implement Cisco Cloud Web Security (CWS).
- Describe and implement Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA).
- Describe and implement Advanced Malware Protection (AMP).
- Describe and implement Cisco FirePOWER Next-Generation IPS
- Describe and implement Cisco ASA FirePOWER Services Module.