Introducing Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in NX-OS Mode (DCINX9K)
Introducing Cisco Nexus 9000 Switches in NX-OS Mode (DCINX9K) is a 2-day hands-on course that focuses on deployment and operations of the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switches. Participants will learn how to configure and manage Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switches using the NX-OS CLI, Python scripts, bash shell, NX-API, and OpenFlow.
‘Instructor very knowledgeable on subject, good course content and labs were very helpful in applying learned theory. FLEX just as effective as the classroom’ - Happy customer from Pivotal Networks
Who should attend
- Data center engineers, data center administrators, and system engineers
- Data center managers, network engineers, and consulting system engineers
- Good understanding of networking protocols, routing, and switching:
- Recommended CCNA Certification
- Recommended attendance of Implementing Cisco IP Routing v2.0 (ROUTE)
- Recommended attendance of Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks v2.0 (SWITCH)
- Cisco products that address market trends in the data center.
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switch hardware components.
- Hardware architecture of modular chassis, modular chassis line cards, and fixed configuration in the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switch.
- Features offered in NX-OS available on the Cisco Nexus 9000 Series switches.
- Configure VXLAN features on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches.
- Describe the programmability, automation, and management features available on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches.
- Common topology options for configuring Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches.
- Benefits of adopting Cisco ACI fabric mode on Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches.