Advanced Services - Designing the Cisco TelePresence Solution (TPDSG)
Who should attend
This session is designed for technical professionals, such as solution architects who have existing experience designing data networking, security, and voice/video solutions, who need to learn the design principles related to TelePresence.
Following are the prerequisites for this session:
- Ability to use reference material to read, interpret, and configure Cisco IOS® Software on both routers and switches (equivalent to CCNA)
- Ability to design data networking solutions (equivalent to CCDA or CCDP)
Upon completion of this session, you should be able to:
- Describe the Cisco TelePresence solution, including its architecture, operation, features, and functions
- Explain the solution architecture of a Cisco TelePresence solution, including the network and call-processing deployment models and how traffic flows through the solution
- Explain the design considerations, limitations, and best practices that you should evaluate during the design process
- Gather the necessary needed information from the customer and create a high-level network design of the proposed solution
The purpose of this VTS is to provide detailed design guidance for the Cisco TelePresence™ solution. It should prepare technically qualified network designers to create TelePresence design proposals. These network design proposals can also provide the basis for ordering of components and detailed design work.
Duration: 1 day
Price (excl. VAT):
- US$ 795.-
Cisco Learning Credits:
Please contact your Account Manager for CLC value.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request