Advanced Services - Designing the Cisco TelePresence Solution (TPDSG)
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request
Who should attend
This session is designed for technical professionals, such as solution architects who have existing experience designing data networking, security, and voice/video solutions, who need to learn the design principles related to TelePresence.
Following are the prerequisites for this session:
- Ability to use reference material to read, interpret, and configure Cisco IOS® Software on both routers and switches (equivalent to CCNA)
- Ability to design data networking solutions (equivalent to CCDA or CCDP)
Upon completion of this session, you should be able to:
- Describe the Cisco TelePresence solution, including its architecture, operation, features, and functions
- Explain the solution architecture of a Cisco TelePresence solution, including the network and call-processing deployment models and how traffic flows through the solution
- Explain the design considerations, limitations, and best practices that you should evaluate during the design process
- Gather the necessary needed information from the customer and create a high-level network design of the proposed solution
The purpose of this VTS is to provide detailed design guidance for the Cisco TelePresence™ solution. It should prepare technically qualified network designers to create TelePresence design proposals. These network design proposals can also provide the basis for ordering of components and detailed design work.
Duration: 1 day
Price (excl. VAT):
- US$ 795.-
Cisco Learning Credits:
Please contact your Account Manager for CLC value.