Operational Foundations for Cisco Service Provider Core Networks (OFCN)
Currently there are no local training dates scheduled. For enquiries please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|22/07/2013 - 26/07/2013||Hamburg|
|28/10/2013 - 01/11/2013||Berlin|
|28/10/2013 - 01/11/2013||Sofia Course language: English|
|11/11/2013 - 15/11/2013||Talin Course language: English|
|14/10/2013 - 18/10/2013||Riga Course language: English|
|10/06/2013 - 14/06/2013||Vilnius Course language: English|
|25/11/2013 - 29/11/2013||Vilnius Course language: English|
|01/07/2013 - 05/07/2013||Warsaw Course language: English|
|16/09/2013 - 20/09/2013||Ljubljana Course language: English|
|02/09/2013 - 06/09/2013||Istanbul Course language: English|
Who should attend
This section specifies the primary and secondary target audiences of this course by job roles and notes the relevance to each job role.
- Cisco Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) partners focused on service provider NGN networks, specific to the Tier 2 network operations personnel
- Service provider network operations organizations, specific to Tier 2 network operations personnel
- Cisco engineers motivated to pursue Cisco certifications focused on service provider NGN operations
- All service provider operations customers, partners supporting service provider NGN environments, and internal Cisco engineers who wish to pursue Cisco professional- or expert-level service provider operations certifications
This course is part of the following Certifications:
The recommended knowledge and skills that a learner should have for the best learning outcome include:
- IP networking fundamentals; those topics supported by the Cisco Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1 Version 2.0 (ICND1) course
- Operations process knowledge, represented by Enhanced Telecom Operations Map (eTOM) or Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) training or recommendations
- Troubleshooting methodology knowledge or experience as applied to IP network environments
- UNIX or Linux operational system experience or general familiarity
- Cisco SSPO course
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe service provider NGN technology trends and their impact on operational environments
- Describe the various NMS tools available to monitor networks and network devices
- Implement incident (event) management procedures
- Demonstrate fault management procedures
- Describe the configuration management process
- Demonstrate change management procedures
- Identify performance management procedures
The Operational Foundations for Cisco Service Provider Core Networks (OFCN) v1.0 course is a five-day instructor--led training (ILT) course, intended to help prepare individuals to pass the Cisco CCNP SP Operations certification exams. This course will provide a sound service provider network operations foundation for additional courses and certification exams at the professional level.
This OFCN course is designed to introduce Tier 2 and 3 personnel to the service provider network operations environment, including process orientation, and management tools and methods. The course also enables students to practice the primary job roles and tasks.
Duration: 5 days
Price (excl. VAT):
- £ 2,695.-
Cisco Learning Credits:
Please contact your Account Manager for CLC value.