Implementing Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Solutions v2.0 (IMPS)
Who should attend
The primary audience for this course is as follows:
- Channel Field Engineers
- Cisco Network Consulting Engineers
- New Unified Communications Partners
- Customer Network Engineer
The secondary audience for this course is as follows:
- Customer Network Manager
- Working knowledge of converged voice and data networks.
- Working knowledge of SIP, MGCP, and H.323 protocols and their implementation on Cisco IOS gateways.
- Working knowledge of video basics (ICRMC recommended)
- Ability to configure and operate Cisco Unified Communications Manager ( CIPT Part 1 recommended)
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the system components and client information that are required to implement a comprehensive Cisco Unified MeetingPlace solution
- Implement a Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Application Server, including the required interactions with customer Session Initiation Protocol (SIP), email, and directory resources and systems
- Verify successful operation of a Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Media Server after performing an installation or upgrade
- Implement and maintain a Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Web Conferencing solution, providing access to participants internal and external to a customer network
- Identify user interfaces and procedures that are required to perform Cisco Unified MeetingPlace administration and maintenance tasks and also to configure specific integrations
Implementing Cisco Unified MeetingPlace Solutions (IMPS) v2.0 provides learners with skills and resources that are required to successfully install, troubleshoot, monitor, and maintain a comprehensive Cisco Unified MeetingPlace solution in a customer enterprise environment, and to transfer appropriate learning to end users of the conferencing solution.
Duration: 5 days
Price (excl. VAT):
- £ 2,300.-
Cisco Learning Credits:
Please contact your Account Manager for CLC value.
Currently there are no training dates scheduled for this course. Training date request