Designing Cisco RF Networks (DRFN)
Who should attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller
Basic understanding of RF engineering tools.
To effectively design a wireless mesh network, it is necessary to understand RF concepts, antenna systems capabilities, and link design measurements. Several options exist that could make the wireless mesh design a success or a failure. In this 3 day course, you will learn about the design, installation, and standards of a wireless mesh network both as an add-on to an existing WLAN and as a new installation.
- Principles of Wireless Mesh Networks
- Basic RF for Wi-Fi Mesh Design
- Wi-Fi Mesh Network Design
- Propagation Modeling of Mesh Networks
Duration: 3 days
Price (excl. VAT):
- £ 1,395.-
Cisco Learning Credits:
Please contact your Account Manager for CLC value.