Advanced Services - Deploying Cisco Unified Communications Manager Rel. 7.0 (CMBC7)
Who should attend
This course is for field and channel systems engineers and network engineers who deploy IP telephony solutions based on the Cisco Unified Communications architecture and Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- CCNA® or CCNP® certification or equivalent experience
- CCNA Voice® (IIUC course) or CVOICE® or equivalent experience
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
- Identify installation options for Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Implement Cisco IP Phones and features
- Describe and implement advanced user features available in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager solution
- Implement voice gateways, using SCCP, MGCP, and H.323 protocols
- Configure dial plans to enable routing calls, accessing features, and controlling access
- Explain gatekeeper functions, configure a gatekeeper-controlled intercluster trunk (ICT), and establish gatekeeper resiliency using Gatekeeper Update Protocol (GUP)
- Implement advanced call routing features, including Call Admission Control, Automatic Alternate Routing, and Gatekeeper CAC
- Configure Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) with both basic commands and Cisco Unified Communications Manager and monitor and troubleshoot its operation
- Utilize media resources for Music on Hold, transcoding, and other features
- Identify and use common Cisco Unified Communications Manager troubleshooting and network management tools
The Deploying Cisco® Unified Communications Manager 7 (CMBC7) course teaches students how to integrate Cisco Unified Communications Manager into a network to meet voice and data requirements. Extensive practical labs offer additional opportunities to learn by providing exercises to select, configure, and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications products such as Communications Manager Version 7 (formerly named CallManager), Cisco Analog Phone Gateways, digital signal processor (DSP) resources, Cisco IOS® Software gatekeeper, and Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) and H.323 gateways.
Duration: 5 days
Price (excl. VAT):
- £ 2,500.-
Cisco Learning Credits:
Please contact your Account Manager for CLC value.