Building Core Networks with OSPF, BGP, and MPLS Power Workshop (BCN)
PLEASE NOTE: Delegates need to bring a laptop and ethernet cable with them when attending Cisco Advanced Services classes.
Who should attend
- Individuals who deploy networks using OSPF, BGP or MPLS technology in an enterprise or service provider environment.
- Individuals who design high-end ISP networks that use scalable technologies such as OSPF, BGP or MPLS.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Field experience using the IOS command line interface (CLI) to configure, maintain and troubleshoot Cisco routers as this course is lab-intensive.
- Cisco IOS, routing fundamentals and IP addressing knowledge as covered in ICND (Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices) course, or equivalent experience. CCNA certification is the preferred source to gain this knowledge.
- TCP/IP network design knowledge
This workshop uses a combination of lecture, white papers and hands-on lab exercises to teach participants how to design, deploy and maintain an Internet Service Provider (ISP) backbone. It is focused on the operational design and scaling principles of routing protocols used in large-scale networks.
The premise of the workshop is to provide adequate hands-on practice with techniques used in implementing protocols such as OSPF, BGP, and MPLS in an ISP network so that delegates learn the techniques and can use them in their production network.
- ISP Network Design
- Navigating the Lab
- Implementing OSPF
- Implementing BGP
- Scaling BGP
- Implementing BGP Policy Control
- ISP Case Study: PIPEX
- Implementing MPLS
- Implementing MPLS Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Implementing MPLS Traffic Engineering (TE)
- AToM and L2VPNs
Duration: 5 days
Price (excl. VAT):
- US$ 3,750.-
Cisco Learning Credits:
Please contact your Account Manager for CLC value.