Advanced Services - Building Core Networks with OSPF, BGP, and MPLS Power Workshop (BCN)
PLEASE NOTE: Delegates need to bring a laptop and ethernet cable with them when attending Cisco Advanced Services classes.
Currently there are no local training dates scheduled. For enquiries please write to email@example.com.
|11/11/2013 - 15/11/2013||Germany Course language: English|
|24/06/2013 - 28/06/2013||San Jose, CA|
|22/07/2013 - 26/07/2013||Richardson|
|19/08/2013 - 23/08/2013||Boxborough|
|16/09/2013 - 20/09/2013||Seattle|
Who should attend
- Individuals who deploy networks using OSPF, BGP or MPLS technology in an enterprise or service provider environment.
- Individuals who design high-end ISP networks that use scalable technologies such as OSPF, BGP or MPLS.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
- Field experience using the IOS command line interface (CLI) to configure, maintain and troubleshoot Cisco routers as this course is lab-intensive.
- Cisco IOS, routing fundamentals and IP addressing knowledge as covered in ICND (Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices) course, or equivalent experience. CCNA certification is the preferred source to gain this knowledge.
- TCP/IP network design knowledge
- ISP Network Design
- Navigating the Lab
- Implementing OSPF
- Implementing BGP
- Scaling BGP
- Implementing BGP Policy Control
- ISP Case Study: PIPEX
- Implementing MPLS
- Implementing MPLS Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Implementing MPLS Traffic Engineering (TE)
- AToM and L2VPNs
Duration: 5 days
Price (excl. VAT):
- US$ 3,750.-
Cisco Learning Credits:
Please contact your Account Manager for CLC value.