Implementing and Troubleshooting MPLS VPN Networks (AMPLS)
Who should attend
- Individuals who deploy MPLS VPN networks.
- Individuals who design Service Provider or large Enterprise networks that include MPLS VPN services.
Before attending this boot camp, delegates should have completed the following prerequisites:
- Configure a Cisco IOS device using the command line interface (CLI) as taught in Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices (ICND)
- Describe in detail how IP routing and routers operate, including how network protocols function, and how IP addressing and subnetting works as taught in ICND and Building Scalable Cisco Internetworks (BSCI)
- Configure and troubleshoot IP routing and route redistribution in large scale networks using OSPF, RIPv2, BGPv4, and static routing protocols as taught in ICND2 and BSCI.
- Configure and troubleshoot basic MPLS functionality as taught in MPLS Technology Essentials (MPLSTE) and ISP Workshop and MPLS (IFMV)
The course level objectives follow:
- Identify methods of deploying MPLS VPNs in a variety of network scenarios.
- Select the best MPLS VPN method to implement for a given network scenario.
- Implement the chosen MPLS VPN solution and verify that it is functioning as intended.
- Identify and troubleshoot frequently encountered MPLS VPN problems in each implemented scenario.
Duration: 5 days
Price (excl. VAT):
- £ 2,500.-
Cisco Learning Credits:
Please contact your Account Manager for CLC value.