Designing an Enterprise Application Infrastructure with the ACE Family (ACEDES)
Who should attend
- Channel Partner / Reseller
You will gain the most from this course if you have a basic understanding of the following topics:
The TCP / IP protocol The HTTP and SSL protocols N-tier application architecture Server load-balancing
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe IP application delivery with the ACE module.
- Describe the configuration tasks necessary to successfully deploy an ACE module.
- Describe the structure and function of the Modular Policy CLI statements used to configure ACE features.
- Describe the capabilities and configuration of the ACE features used to provide load balancing of IP-based applications.
- Identify the layer 7 processing options used to provide advanced application networking.
- Describe ACE support for SSL protocol processing.
- Describe the ACE features that provide IP application-based security.
- Describe the high-availability features of the ACE module which are used to provide reliable application networking services.
- Describe a methodology used to design and configure multiple ACE features.
Duration: 4 days
Price (excl. VAT):
- £ 2,160.-
Cisco Learning Credits:
Please contact your Account Manager for CLC value.