Barracuda NextGen Firewall F Certified Engineer (BTN300)
This 5-day course provides insight into the concept of modern firewall architecture by looking specifically at Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series products. The seminar includes installing, configuring, and operating a Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series. Part of the course is hands-on and offers practical tips and problem-solving strategies for company networks.
Who should attend
Technical staff: system administrators, network engineers, system integrators, security consultants etc.
This course is part of the following Certifications:
TCP/IP experience, knowledge of network technologies and firewall operating mode.
- Introducing and Deploying the Barracuda NextGen Firewall F-Series
- Configuring and Managing
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting
- Firewall Policies, Link Balancing, and Multiple Uplinks
- Advanced Rule Parameters
- Quality of Service Basics
- Application Control
- Advanced Threat Detection (ATD)
- Introducing and Deploying the Barracuda NextGen Control Center
- Remote Management Tunnel
- Site-to-Site VPN
- SSL VPN
- Client-to-Site VPN
- Infrastructure Services
- HTTP/S Proxy
- Managing High Availability Clusters