Fast Lane's introduction of “One Day Technical Workshops” give attendees a full day of information, Q&A and a chance to understand more about IBM Systems & Software within their own environment from one of our Subject Matter Experts.
It is often a challenge to find time and budget to get a full team updated in all the new product features through standard IBM training. Sending a full team for several days of training is not always an option due to other business pressures and engagements.
What if you could get your team updated in just one day?
Fast Lane has customised the hottest standard IBM Training into one day workshops. The workshops cover all aspects of the subject matter and include demonstrations as well as in-depth question and answer sessions.
Learn all the new product features and invest in an enjoyable day together. Your team will return to work with new skills that will ensure immediate increase in productivity.
Fast Lane can offer workshops on a closed course basis only, which can be delivered on-site at your location or at Thames Valley Training Centre in White Waltham, Maidenhead.
To find out more Email us or call on +44 (0)845 470 1000
- What’s new in WebSphere Application Server V8.5.5? (WNWSAS)
- What’s new in z/OS 2.1? (WNZOS)
- What’s New in WebSphere Portal 8 (v126.96.36.199)? (WNWSP)
- What’s new in DB2 11 for z/OS? (WNDB2ZOS)
- What’s new in DB2 10.1 for Distributed Platforms (LUW)? (WNDB2LUW)
- Why MDM? (WMDM)
- WebSphere Portal 8 Custom Theme & Skin Development Workshop (WSPCTSDW)
- What’s New in IBM Integration Bus 9? (WNIBMIB9)
- What’s new in IBM Notes and Domino 9.0.x Social Edition? (WNIBMNDSE)
- What’s new in IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V7? (WNIBMTSM)
- What’s new in InfoSphere MDM Architecture V11? (WNISMDM)